Become a Cultural Humility Trainer Through 5-Day Training!
Become a Cultural Humility trainer by learning the teachings of Melanie Tervalon, MD, MPH and Jann Murray-Garcia, MD, MPH, from Briana Evans and support our BHRS Multicultural Organizational Development (MCOD) framework to advance equity, diversity and principles of cultural humility and inclusion in the workplace.
You may only apply if you have already taken Dr. Melanie Tervalon and Dr. Jann Murray-Garcia’s Cultural Humility training as a participant.
It is required that you attend all five Training of Trainer sessions:
- May 24, in-person | 9:30 A.M. – 4 P.M.
- May 25, in-person | 9:30 A.M. – 4 P.M.
- May 31, virtual | 1 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- June 7, virtual | 1 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- June 21, in-person | 1 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Expectations upon completion of this training:
- Commit to providing a minimum of 3 Cultural Humility trainings (2 of which for BHRS staff) on an annual basis.
- Attend the Cultural Humility Cohort meeting every 1st Monday at 10 A.M. where you will dialogue with other facilitators, support one another, and continue growing as a facilitator.
If you are interested to apply, please email KFLui@smcgov.org for application. Deadline to apply is 5/1. Note: Supervisor signature will be required on the application.
Please share this flyer with your networks.
You must log in to post a comment.