2/24- Black Don’t Crack? Dispelling the Myth, Uplifting Excellence, Mental Health & Wellness in the AA Community
In honor of Black History Month, the Health Equity Division at Alameda County Behavioral Health invites you to join the conversation “Black Don’t Crack? Dispelling the Myth, Uplifting Excellence, Mental Health and Wellness in the African American Community” via Zoom on February 24, at 10 a.m.
Join us for a lively panel discussion featuring Keynote Speaker: Dr. Wade Nobles, Psychologist/Educator/Author and panelists:
- Dr. Karyn Tribble, Director ACBH
- Kimi Watkins-Tartt, Director ACDPH
- Dr. Angela Coombs, Psychiatrist, ACBH
- Dr. Khalid White, Educator/ Entrepreneur
- Ken Jones, PEER Mentor, San Mateo County
- Shuja Johnson, Executive Director, Black Men Speak
Zoom link and more info about the event can be found here.