Stay Well During the Holidays with a WRAP Plan
Join Voices of Recovery for “WRAP Around the Holidays,” and together you can develop a plan to stay well during the holidays, before a crisis begins. Developing a Wellness, Recovery, Action, Plan (WRAP) can help:
- Improve your quality of life
- Decrease and prevent intrusive or troubling feelings and behaviors
- Increase personal empowerment
- Strengthen the recovery process
- Assist in achieving life goals and dreams
Sessions will be held Tuesday & Thursdays, 6-8 PM starting on November 16. See their flyer for details. Learn more about WRAP at Voice of Recovery.
You must be logged in to post a comment.