Race & Covid-19 WEBINAR – Follow Up Materials
On behalf of the Behavioral Health and Recovery Services (BHRS) Office of Diversity & Equity (ODE), Bay Area Community Health Advisory Council (BACHAC), StarVista, Get Healthy San Mateo County, and Catholic Charities would like Thank You for being with us for our first Virtual Community Town Hall held on 5/1/20. Our goal was to provide you with resources, hear your voice and experiences and together identify supports that are needed within our LGBTQ+ communities, low-income communities, and communities of color. In line with these efforts we would like to provide you with additional information and resources.
In an effort to continue learning and hearing your thoughts about the Town Hall we are asking that you please complete the Town Hall Exit Survey . Those that return the survey will be entered into a raffle to win a $50.00 gift card! Your valuable feedback helps inform and improve our work.
We are also very excited to let you know that we are planning a Second Town Hall Meeting focused solely on community questions and hearing your voice about your needs at this time. More specific information will be emailed once the details are confirmed.
As promised, we are also happy to provide you with the Community Town Hall follow-up information below. If you need any additional information, please contact The Office of Diversity & Equity at ODE@smcgov.org
Stay up to date with COVID-19 Resources:
- San Mateo County: https://www.smcgov.org/
- San Mateo County Health: https://www.smchealth.org/coronavirus
- San Mateo County Behavioral Health & Recovery Services: https://www.smchealth.org/bhrsservices
Community Town Hall Materials:
- Town Hall PowerPoint Slides: ATTACHED BELOW
- Town Hall Recording: https://youtu.be/wXGO3YkRRvM
- Frequently Asked Questions: ATTACHED BELOW
- SMC 9 Health Equity Initiatives (all monthly meetings are now virtual): https://smcbhrsblog.org/2020/06/03/updated-health-equity-meeting-schedule-with-virtual-links/
- Town Hall Collaborators Information: ATTACHED BELOW
We believe that together we can make a difference by providing accurate information and resources, hearing your voice to inform the work and having your support in reaching all those in need across San Mateo County. We also believe that together we can support all those in need in San Mateo County.
The Town Hall planning team
For more information, contact the Office of Diversity at email@example.com.