4/23 – 2019 Mental Health Awareness Month Proclamation
It’s that amazing lime green time of year again! The 2019 May Mental Health Awareness Month (MHAM) is one week from kicking off!
Show your support throughout the month of May by:
- Attending an event (see calendar of events)
- Join us for our annual Board of Supervisors Proclamation at 400 County Center in Redwood City on Tuesday, April 23rd at 9:00am.
- If you cannot attend in person, there will be a livestream available here: https://sanmateocounty.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
- Wearing lime green throughout the month of May
- Share the BeTheOneSMC photo gallery with your network or submit a photo with a pledge of your own”
- Using hashtags #WordsOfWellness & #BetheOneSMC on social media
For more information on 2019 May Mental Health Awareness Month, please visit the webpage smchealth.org/mentalhealthmonth. For a list of our exciting events happening throughout the month of May, view our calendar of events.
Keep following us here throughout the month of May for updates, event highlights, and “words of wellness”!