BACHAC’s Soul Stroll 2023 Needs Volunteers!
Volunteers are the Heart and Soul of Bay Area Community Health Advisory Council. We need volunteers to help make Soul Stroll for Health a success.
- There are various volunteer positions. First shift starts at 6:00 am.
- View our list of volunteer positions and responsibilities.
- All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Agreement Form. It will be sent to those who sign-up for a volunteer position.
- Great opportunity for group teamwork, teens, young adults, and fulfilling student volunteer hours.
Soul Stroll Volunteer Orientation will provide more information about your volunteer position.
Date: Saturday April 22, 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: 745 Brewster Avenue, Redwood City, CA
Options for signing up:
- Visit BACHAC POINT webpage at https://pointapp.org/orgs/973.
Click on the “events” tab where you will see Soul Stroll 2023 listed. To sign-up online, you need to create your free account on the website or mobile app:
- Visit the web browser at https://dash.pointapp.org/sign-up, or
- Download the POINT mobile app at iTunes or Google Play, and sign-up for an account via the POINT app on your mobile device.
2. Email Rachel Mesia at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call Rachel Mesia at 650.723.7119, leave a message with name and contact information.
You must log in to post a comment.