$2,000 Teen/TAY Service Award from Samaritan House
This annual $2,000 award recognizes two young change makers in San Mateo County, whose community service work models Dr. Clemons’ commitment to service. The award committee welcomes nominees who take initiative to make an impact in their community, and exemplify the value and power of compassion and empathy. Nominees can directly apply or be nominated by a community member. The award committee welcomes and values all projects and work that honor Dr. Clemons’ legacy of fighting poverty and lifting lives.
Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organizing and implementing community service programs/projects that serve others
- Leading/promoting civic activism
- Developing academic outreach programs to local individuals/groups
- Advocating for environmental sustainability Award Eligibility
Recipient should meet all the following requirements:
- 16-22 years old on January 1, 2023
- Lives in and serves community members in San Mateo County
- Represents the commitment to community service that was modeled by
Applications must be submitted by midnight on Sunday, February 12,
The award recipient(s) will be selected early March and recognized at the annual Samaritan House Main Event in April.
To submit an application, go to https://samaritanhousesanmateo.org/drclemons-award/.
You may submit the application online OR download a copy and send the completed form to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact the Samaritan House Award Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must log in to post a comment.