Missed some of the virtual events for mental health month? Watch them here!
Each year, San Mateo County joins our state and country in celebrating Mental Health Month (MHM) in May. MHM is one of the best times of the year to increase awareness and inspire action to reduce stigma against those with mental health and substance use conditions. Every year we partner with local agencies and community members to promote events free and open to the public throughout the county.
In 2021, we hosted over 40 virtual events in honor of Mental Health Month! If you did not get a chance to catch our awesome events, you can rewatch some of them here on our playlist:
List of events offered on our playlist:
- Supporting Perinatal Mental Health
- Apoyando la Salud Mental Health
- Mental Health & Pets
- Growth & Recovery in the Face of Challenges
- Visualizing Mental Wellness: A Graphic Novel Presentation
- Spiritual Ideation: Mental Wellness
To learn more about Mental Health Month and how to get involved next year, visit SMCHealth.org/MHM.