BHRS COVID-19 Resources
See the BHRS resources below for mental health and substance use services; coping with stress, grief and loss; ideas on how to stay well and active during the Shelter in Place order; other community resources.
- Coping with Stress During an Infectious Disease Outbreak:
Spanish | Chinese (traditional) | Chinese (simplified) | Tagalog | Russian
- Coping with Grief & Loss during COVID-19
- Youth & Family Mental Health COVID-19 Resource Guide: English | Spanish
- San Mateo County Community Resources:
BHRS’s list of behavioral health, food, financial and immigration support. English | Spanish
- Wellness While Social Distancing:
Ideas include virtual tours of museums, free online courses, virtual concerts, and more.
How to find Mental Health & Substance Use Services
If you are a San Mateo County resident seeking mental health or substance services and are covered through Medi-Cal or are uninsured, call the BHRS Access Call Center at 1-(800) 686-0101, TDD: 1-(800) 943-2833 for information, resources, assessment and a referral. If you are privately insured, please contact your health care provider or insurance carrier.