Share Your Personal Recovery Story during September 2017 Recovery Month
September is National Recovery Month and BHRS is seeking short narratives/testimonies (200 – 400 words) celebrating the success of people in recovery. Narratives may be published in the BHRS newsletter, Wellness Matters, posted online in the BHRS blog and in other San Mateo County communications and social media channels.
We are seeking a range of submissions reflecting diverse perspectives, cultures and personal experiences of recovery.
How to Submit:
- Submission deadline: August 18, 2017
- Submissions and/or questions can be emailed to Lauren Mascarenhas at: email@example.com.
- All submissions will be published with first name only (if anonymity is preferred please state so in your submission).
- All submissions must be accompanied by a signed release giving us your permission to publish your story. The form can also be found at: www.smcbhrsblog.org/consent-form
- All submissions are subject to review/editing/publication by BHRS.
- Longer narratives (up to 500 words) may be submitted for consideration but are subject to editing for length.