Join BHRS’ Specialty Mental Health Private Provider Network
San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services (BHRS) is actively recruiting individual practitioners to join our Specialty Mental Health Private Provider Network (SPPN). If you’re looking to enhance your private practice and give back to the community, then joining our network is right for you! BHRS provides a broad spectrum of mental health services for children, youth, families, adults and older adults experiencing serious mental health symptoms. Our providers work closely and collaboratively with our BHRS clinics and are considered part of the BHRS treatment team. Reimbursement rates are highly competitive and additional rates for bilingual services are offered.
- Licensed in California in one of the following: Ph.D., Psy.D., LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC
2. Medi-Cal enrollment; required for all providers serving the Medi-Cal population in California. Providers interested in contracting with BHRS must be enrolled or have started the process of enrollment. More information can be found here.
3. Ability to see clients face to face if requested
4. Office located within the surrounding counties
5. Minimum of five openings for new referrals to start
Providers with the following experience, certifications, and/or specialties are strongly encouraged to apply:
1. Experience working with the MediCal population and MediCal documentation standards
2. DBT certification or specialty
3. Eating disorder specialty
4. EMDR certification
If you have a passion for working with the Specialty Mental Health population and would like to learn more about joining our network, please visit our webpage or contact the Laura Jacobo Smith, LMFT, BHRS Provider Relations Coordinator by calling 650-573-3476 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org