Wellness Matters – September Issue
Wellness Matters is an e-Journal of San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services which publishes every other month. This month, we highlight Recovery Month and Suicide Prevention Week.
Stories in this issue include:
– Recovery Happens with Faith, Opportunity and Support
– Celebrating National Recovery Month
– Our Families, Our Stories, Our Recovery
– Seeing the Benefits of Somatosensory Interventions: NMT in Action
– Suicide Prevention is Everyone’s Business
– MHSA Program Highlight: StarVista Crisis Intervention and Prevention Center
– Assistant Outpatient Treatment Services Launched July 1st
– Teen Suicide
– And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.